Subscribe by Email
TopicsAbraham Lincoln African American Andrew Curtin Berrysburg Cemeteries Cemetery Dalmatia Elizabethville Enders Erdman Fisherville G.A.R. Gratz Borough Gratz family Halifax Halifax Township Hegins Herndon Hoffman family Jackson Township Klingerstown Lincoln Assassination Lykens Borough Lykens Township Mifflin Township Millersburg Monument Pillow Pine Grove Porter Township Railroad Regiments Rush Township Table of Contents Tower City Tremont Uniontown Upper Paxton Township Walking Tour Washington Township Wiconisco Wiconisco Township Williamstown Williams Township Women
PA HistorianNorman Gasbarro, Ed.D., is a genealogical/historical researcher and writer living in Philadelphia, PA. Norm taught history for over twenty-five years. He is a graduate of Muhlenberg College with a major in history and holds advanced degrees from Rowan University (NJ) and Columbia University (NY).
About the Author
Norman Gasbarro, Ed.D., is a genealogical/historical researcher and writer living in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. . Norm taught history and was a school administrator for over twenty-five in New Jersey and was active in professional organizations at the state and national levels. After retirement, he owned and operated a web-based sales business for ten years. He is a graduate of Muhlenberg College with a major in history and holds advanced degrees from Rowan University (NJ) and Columbia University (NY).You can: email or follow him on Twitter
- Popular Men's Names of the Civil War (Part 1 of 3)
- Inventions of the 1860s
- Popular Women's Names from the Civil War (Part 2 of 3)
- A Searchable Index to the Pennsylvania Monument at Gettysburg
- Millersburg Civil War Soldier Monument
- Moses Neyer - Another Missing Millersburg Civil War Veteran
- Abraham Lincoln on Stamps - From the Sesquicentennial to the Bicentennial of His Birth
- Pennsylvania Regiments at Gettysburg - The Makeup of an Army
- Civil War Draft Registration Records, 1863-1865
Cannot load blog information at this time.